Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do You See What I See?

I see a Queen Anne Style cage doll...
an attic set-aside santos, small waisted
with pale completion and glass eyes.
I found this wonderful vintage birdcage
at a new flea market, about six miles
from our home... 
It has a spring-loaded door and the bottom
tray/door is hinged and flops open too! 
And the color... is it perfect, or what?
Katie found two 19th century color 
lithographs by German illustrator, 
Fedor Flinzer... they were 25¢ each!
Here's a peek at a section of one:





3 comments:

  1. OH I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!!!! What a perfect muse for you! I can't wait to see the final masterpiece. Inspiration from a great vintage find is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daryle, Yes I can see it and what a BEAUTY she will be. I can't wait.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete