Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Angel Shrine Doll Workshop!

I hope that you will join me on my newest and certainly most ambitious 
journey in quite some time… I am launching today, a new blog site: 

"Cloth and Clay Doll Makers"

It is up and running… and in the next day or two I hope to begin to make available the Angel Shrine Doll Workshop, right on the new blog.

It is a 5-part workshop that I have just finished editing...
and hope to have ready for cloth and clay doll makers
of all skill levels and interest. 




You can find the new blog at: http://clothandclaydollmakers.blogspot.com

(Just click on the link or use the one on the side column right here)

I hope that you'll stop by, leave a comment and let me know if you
enjoy Part 1 of the Angel Shrine Doll Workshop.

5 comments:

  1. YEA! I have been hoping that you would one day teach. I am an admirer of your work and look forward to joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and artistry with us. I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Blythe & Penny… I'm excited about this venture; just hoping I'll be able to upload those video workshops now… Ha!
    Daryle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your talent and techniques through these videos, I've only watched number one all the way through so far and have already learned so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this, Daryle! Just what I need to whet my doll making appetite. We need something to keep us going now that 'the trodden path' will be shutting down after all these creative years. I know this must have taken a lot of planning and thought on your part. Thanks again, and God bless you and Katie!

    Teresa in California
    http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete