Thursday, September 25, 2014

Angels of the Shadow Children... on the Road!

The "boys" are on the road... (well, actually they have arrived!)
These three are in Laguna Hills, CA for a photo shoot at Prims.
I had to make the call... they were either going to be in
the "Plain and Fancy, Through the Artist's Eyes" folk art show at the
Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts this month...
or fly to California!  (they arrived safely...)
FYI... three other dolls made opening night at the folk art show!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'll be looking forward to it - another set of your work that I can cut out and keep *smile*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny... I think they will be in the late winter or spring issue. I'm really happy that they seemed to "fit" in the Prims format! Daryle

    ReplyDelete