Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On Eagle's Wings... a Poem

I found a poem by Kathleen Higham, and share it, in part:
Rising Oh so high
I hear the angels sing
The softest feathers comfort me
Nestled on the eagle's wing.

A peace that I have never known
When to the heavens, I see
My Father smiling down so sweet
As He reaches out for me.
 
Wishing you, much peace...  Daryle

This Santos Doll was a recent "find" at a Tuesday Morning Storein Delaware. Oh, the bargain hunter in me... I paid far less than half the retail price of this much sought after Santos!  She is also at their website, listed as "Senorita Maria"... Happy hunting!

4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful - as is the poem. Know that you and Katie are in our hearts out here in 'blog' land. You have many prayers for peace and good health coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out the items at our Tuesday Morning Store...I barely think to go in there as they moved from where they used to be. Awesome Santos doll you found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...I forgot to comment about the poem..it is so befitting for many tragedy's that have happened in such a short time span. This world is not my home, I'm just a passin' through, as the song goes...

    ReplyDelete