Saturday, February 9, 2019

Long Snout Bear


Who doesn't enjoy a Happy Ending... (or new beginning!)

I just dropped this guy off yesterday afternoon
at the Scarecrow Factory, on South Broadway Avenue, in Pitman.  
About an hour later, the shop owner sent me a text saying Teddy 
found his new forever home!

He is made with German mohair, fully jointed
and then grunged and stained for that well-worn look.  
He is stuffed with wood wool and poly-fill... 
looking at the world through his black quartz eyes. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My thank Judi... I'm hoping you've made it through the most most recent ice storm up there in the north! Our kids back in Addison County had some serious ice build up on branches and their home!

      Delete
  2. He looks like a scroungy puppy I wouldn't be able to NOT bring home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Shame on me... a very, very late "Thank You" Linda... for your post!

      Delete
  4. I love him I know why he was gone so fast
    I hope you are back blogging soon
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura... for the kindest of remarks and the encouragement to get posting again! I so enjoyed stopping by your blog.

      Delete