Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Ida P. the Pumpkin Keeper!

I recently have been exploring my primitive folk art roots...
Ida P. the Pumpkin Keeper is the result!

She is a one-of-a-kind grunge primitive doll.  She is a stately 21 inches long when hanging... or she's happy to just sit on the mantle.


Her eyes are black quartz (miss-sized) beads, she has an Osnaburg body that is coffee, vanilla and cinnamon stained; with applied decorative tissue papers to her legs and upper body.  Theatre gauze, linen and cotton clothing.


Did you notice the little seed packet tucked away in her apron pocket? 
She is signed & dated   
Cost: $65. SOLD…she has found a new home Thank you!
(includes shipping within the continental US)
Send me an e-mail if you're interested in giving Ida a new home!

Blessings... Daryle



2 comments:

  1. She looks like she's a lot of fun to know. :~) Glad you're back at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan, for keeping in touch... With my recent retirement; I'm rekindling my love for whimsical, primitive dolls and such!

      Delete