Saturday, August 16, 2014

Overnight in Lancaster County...

We just returned home from a relaxing overnight in Lancaster County,
stopping by The Art of Recycle and the Green Dragon Market in Ephrata, Vintage Kollections at Carson's in the Cornfield over in New Holland, 
and today... Shupp's Grove Flea Market in Reinholds.


The Art of Recycle is a treasure-trove of "finds" and great junk;
This trip I picked up more rusty old springs, these greenware heads
wooden beads and some paint... Sigh
The vintage wooden blocks (spelling "Emily") will be integrated
in an up-coming doll; celebrating the life of Emily Dickinson!


Shupp's Grove Flea Market (Saturday only) is our favorite...
nestled in a huge wooded lot with every imaginable vendor
you could ask for... The pics say it all!





Did I have fun "digging" through these German bisque doll remains, or what!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a fabulous treasure trove. They probably would have had to drag me away at closing time!! I can just imagine what beauties you'll created from these finds. I'm especially looking forward to the Emily Dickinson tribute.

    ReplyDelete